A traditional four bedroom farmhouse in Rhossili, set within 12 acres of private land, with stunning ocean views and walking distance to Mewslade Bay.
* * * *
Pitton Cross Farm
Traditional Gower Farm House with stunning sea views and set within 12 acres of private land. Extensive refurbishment with change of ownership in October 2021.
Comfortably sleeps 8: 1 Master King Bedroom, 2 Double Bedrooms (1 en-suite) and 1 Twin Bedroom. Bathroom, Shower room & WC. Lounge & large dining room. Well equipped kitchen. Wi-Fi. Enclosed garden. Near beaches/countryside and Wales Coastal Path.
The farmhouse is located on the edge of the village of Rhossili on the Gower Peninsular. There is access from the property to the Wales Coastal Path, as well as footpaths leading to the beaches, moorland and surrounding countryside. The Rhossili/Swansea bus stops outside the property.
The large south facing garden is ideal for children, dogs, relaxing and al fresco dining! An ideal location for walking to local beaches, moorland and hills. Port Eynon, Oxwich & Llangennith beaches are within 20 minutes drive. Swansea and Mumbles 30 minutes drive, with ample off road parking.
The Sleeping Space
• All soft furnishings are brand new (February 2022) to include all bedding, pillows and mattresses. All bedrooms provide ample storage for clothes and personal belongings.
1 King Bedroom
• Modern Master located upstairs with breath-taking sea views and rolling green meadows.
1 Double Bedroom
• Cosy and comfortable with stunning rural and sea views from the upstairs front facing windows.
1 Double Bedroom
• Conveniently located downstairs and benefits from a fully tiled en-suite bathroom.
1 Twin Bedroom
• Ideally situated upstairs with rustic views of the surrounding countryside.
Extra blankets and pillows are available in each bedroom.
• Hair dryer, iron and ironing board provided.
• Clothes line with pegs also included.
The Bathroom Space
• The farmhouse offers a convenient range of facilities to include:
• (2) Bathrooms
– Downstairs spacious en-suite, fully tiled and benefits from a walk in shower, WC & wash basin.
– Upstairs, the main bathroom is tiled throughout and includes a bath with overhead shower, washbasin & WC.
• Shower Room
– Located upstairs to provide a self-contained shower room adjacent to the main bathroom.
– Situated upstairs and conveniently provides a further WC and washbasin.
All hand and bath towels are included.The Living Space
The farmhouse established in the 1700’s maintains its traditional charm and features a small porch, kitchen, lounge and dining room, complete with a roaring wood burner for those cosy evenings.
• The kitchen is fully fitted with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer as well as all pots, pans, crockery, and cutlery.
• The large farmhouse dining table will extend and comfortably seat up to 8 people.
• The lounge has 2 comfortable leather settees and 1 chair complete with 50-inch Smart TV
The Outdoor Space
• The large landscaped enclosed garden has a paved patio with garden furniture and a large lawned area where guests can relax and enjoy a tasty BBQ, superb sunsets and the gorgeous Gower Sea views.
Tourism Swansea Bay Member
* * * *